Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for a Scientist Bioassays.
As a Scientist Bioassays at Kiadis Pharma, you will:
- Develop, optimize and validate cell-based assays for release purposes under GMP.
- Be involved in method transfers and validations and make use of statistical approaches such as DOEs to improve method robustness.
- Develop or optimize methods for in-process control and assist in implementation in the manufacturing process.
- Characterize drug products and be the first point of contact for trouble shooting.
The ideal candidate
- Holds a PhD in immunology, cell biology or equivalent.
- Has experience with cell-based assay development.
- Has experience with flow cytometry.
- Has experience with assay development and assay validation under GMP.
- Has hands-on experience with statistical evaluation and DOE.
- Has excellent knowledge of analytical guidelines and relevant GMP regulations.
- Is a good team player with strong communication skills, is used to working in a matrix organization and is quality-driven.
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
For further information, please contact Jeroen Elderhorst, HR Manager, by phone at +31 (0)20 240 5250. You can e-mail your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kiadis Pharma’s allodepleted T-cell immunotherapy product can make haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCT) safer and more effective. Single dose Phase 2 data with lead product ATIR101™ given after a HSCT in patients with blood cancer shows a strong and clinically very relevant improvement over literature for the Baltimore protocol, without the risk of severe chronic Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD). Based on the positive results from the Phase 2 trial, the Company submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in April 2017, for approval of ATIR101™ across the EU as an adjunctive treatment in HSCT for malignant disease. Kiadis Pharma received Day 120 questions in September 2017 and is on track for potential (conditional) approval in Q4 2018 and launch in H2 2019. Kiadis Pharma is conducting a Phase 3 trial with ATIR101™ across Europe and North America (head to head against the Baltimore protocol). The first patient was enrolled in December 2017.
In September 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted ATIR101™ the Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation. ATIR101™ has been granted Orphan Drug Designations both in the US and Europe.