Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for a QC Specialist.
As a QC Specialist at Kiadis Pharma, you will:
- Assist the Manager QC and laboratories with tasks related to the initiation and management of quality documents, e.g. CAPA’s/Change control, equipment qualifications.
- Review analytical results for clinical batch release.
- Work closely with scientists and technicians in de AD/QC department and representatives from QA.
The ideal candidate
- Holds a HBO or Bachelor degree in biologics or equivalent.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in a Quality Control department in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Has experience with analytics and with QC testing under GMP according to standard operating procedures
- Is quality-minded and reliable.
- Has experience with cell therapy and/or biologics is a pre.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
The lab team is currently located at the Amsterdam Science Park.
You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
For further information, please contact Jeroen Elderhorst, HR Manager, by phone at +31 (0)20 240 5250. You can e-mail your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kiadis Pharma’s allodepleted T-cell immunotherapy product can make haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCT) safer and more effective. Single dose Phase 2 data with lead product ATIR101™ given after a HSCT in patients with blood cancer shows a strong and clinically very relevant improvement over literature for the Baltimore protocol, without the risk of severe chronic Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD). Based on the positive results from the Phase 2 trial, the Company submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in April 2017, for approval of ATIR101™ across the EU as an adjunctive treatment in HSCT for malignant disease. Kiadis Pharma received Day 120 questions in September 2017 and is on track for potential (conditional) approval in Q4 2018 and launch in H2 2019. Kiadis Pharma is conducting a Phase 3 trial with ATIR101™ across Europe and North America (head to head against the Baltimore protocol). The first patient was enrolled in December 2017.
In September 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted ATIR101™ the Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation. ATIR101™ has been granted Orphan Drug Designations both in the US and Europe.