Kiadis Pharma is focused on cell-based immunotherapy products, as an adjunctive to a haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT), for the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders. The Company’s product candidates have the potential to make allogeneic HSCT safer and more effective for patients.
Based on the positive results from the single dose Phase II trial with lead product ATIR101™ in patients with blood cancer, the Company submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in April 2017, for approval of ATIR101™ across the European Union as an adjunctive treatment in HSCT for malignant disease. In addition, Kiadis Pharma has received regulatory approval in various countries to start dosing patients in a Phase III trial with ATIR101™ that will be performed across Europe and North America. ATIR101™ has been granted Orphan Drug Designations both in the US and Europe.
The Company’s second product candidate, ATIR201™, will address beta thalassemia, an inherited blood disorder.
Kiadis Pharma was granted an Advanced Therapy Medicinal Product (ATMP) certificate for manufacturing quality and non-clinical data by the EMA.
The Company’s shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Brussels.
Due to the further growth of the company, Kiadis is looking for a (Associate) Director Technology & Development.
In this role, you will:
- be responsible for manufacturing process related aspects of technology transfers to 3rd party contractors, ensuring manufacturing-readiness in line with set timelines
- be responsible for directing process development activities and technical integration of these developments into a GMP-compliant process, including process automation
- be responsible for process qualification and validation
- be responsible for raw materials and supplier qualification (in cooperation with other departments)
- lead a team of operational specialists process technology transfer and development activities
- develop a strategy for time- and cost-efficient manufacturing
- provide expert process technology support for (clinical) manufacturing
- work closely together with the (Associate) Director Analytics & Validation and (Associate) Director Manufacturing
The ideal candidate
Holds a MSc or PhD in a Biotechnology, chemistry or equivalent field. You have at least 7 years of experience in pharmaceutical and Biotech industry of which 2-3 years with cell based medicinal products and/or ATMPs. You Have a thorough understanding and comprehensive experience with technology transfers and extensive knowledge of GMP Guidelines. Furthermore, you currently have a good understanding of cell based medicinal process development and automation with the capacity and willingness to gain expert level knowledge.
To be successful, you are a strategic forward-thinking team player with leadership skills and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to people at all levels of an organization.
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
For further information, please contact Jeroen Elderhorst, HR Manager, by phone at +31 (0)20 3140 250. You can e-mail your motivation letter and resume to HR@kiadis.com.