Kiadis Pharma is a biopharmaceutical company based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We focus on the treatment of blood cancers and inherited blood disorders aiming to make bone marrow transplantations, a risky procedure that is often the last hope for patients, safer and more efficient. This means we have a passionate team that is dedicated to make a huge difference for patients. If you are up to the challenge and would like to be part of our team, we are currently looking for an Associate Director Engineering, Maintenance & Facilities
As an Associate Director Engineering, Maintenance & Facilities at Kiadis Pharma, you will:
- Be responsible to set up and manager the EM&F department
- Realize the refurbishment and maintenance of the new manufacturing facilities & utilities also for the QC laboratory
- Coordinate and schedule construction activities for the purpose of ensuring timely facility preparation, within budget and within local regulations and GMP regulations
- Develop long and short-term Engineering, Maintenance and Facility plans/programs
- Inspects and controls new constructions, repair work, project progress, equipment, utilities work orders and suppliers
The ideal candidate
- holds a BSc/MSc degree in a technical discipline
- has proven working experience in the field, preferably in the pharmaceutical or food industry
- has excellent knowledge of sourcing and procurement of Services and Technical Materials
- has strong leadership capabilities
- is fluent in English language, both written and verbal
A challenging position in an innovative, fast growing, biotechnology company. Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment brings the opportunity to make your own mark within the organization.
You will be rewarded a competitive remuneration package, the opportunity for personal development and to contribute to make a huge difference for patients.
For further information, please contact Jeroen Elderhorst, HR Manager, by phone at +31 (0)20 240 5250. You can e-mail your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com.
Kiadis Pharma’s allodepleted T-cell immunotherapy product can make haploidentical hematopoietic stem cell transplantations (HSCT) safer and more effective. Single dose Phase 2 data with lead product ATIR101™ given after a HSCT in patients with blood cancer shows a strong and clinically very relevant improvement over literature for the Baltimore protocol, without the risk of severe chronic Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD). Based on the positive results from the Phase 2 trial, the Company submitted a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in April 2017, for approval of ATIR101™ across the EU as an adjunctive treatment in HSCT for malignant disease. Kiadis Pharma received Day 120 questions in September 2017 and is on track for potential (conditional) approval in Q4 2018 and launch in H2 2019. Kiadis Pharma is conducting a Phase 3 trial with ATIR101™ across Europe and North America (head to head against the Baltimore protocol). The first patient was enrolled in December 2017.
In September 2017, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted ATIR101™ the Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation. ATIR101™ has been granted Orphan Drug Designations both in the US and Europe.